20110522

DRAWN & QUARTERED



This wonderful sketch was sent to me by a very lovely Swedish reader, Pia Simensen. Thank you, Pia!

Honestly, this is the only thing that I felt has been worth posting lately. Aside from Käärme (which is THISCLOSE to being ready and is so late because I am THAT picky), I have felt terribly uninspired lately. Maybe I will feel different tomorrow. Either way, I have not abandoned this lil old thing -- promise. :)

Not sure if I've mentioned you can follow Käärme on Twitter. Well, you can, so do that

xo

11 comments:

Crystal said...

sooo pretty! talented artist

Gosia said...

Oh wow, it looks like a photo. Really like it!

Elena said...

Wow, amazing drawing.

bookstobras.blogspot.com

Nadia WOoooo!! said...

Stunning, how nice it must be to have someone draw you! What a compliment :) x

Jade Rat said...

Insane drawing. Just came across ur blog for the 1st time...it's FUCKING EPIC. Now I'm gonna stop wasting precious time w this comment 'n go stalk you everywhere..

Jade Rat said...

Btw; is it OK w you if I post a link to this blog on mine?

finnish reader said...

Im always so confused about the "käärme" project. I know it's a finnish word and I feel it so surreal when someone like you is using it! Wowwww I love you

Marianne said...

awsome pic!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sketch. Also, Drawn & Quartered is the name of my jewellery label.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drawn-Quartered/165751526772676

http://drawnthenquartered.tumblr.com/

sheaul said...

replica goyard bags 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags louis vuitton

retheys said...

Continued replica bags online helpful hints https://www.dolabuy.ru/ Get More Info replica designer bags wholesale